Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /home/frugalup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nofollow-reciprocity/nofollow-reciprocity.php on line 58
Need a quick, cute and and frugal Halloween themed treat for your child’s classroom, a holiday party or just for fun? Try making Halloween Hands!
Not only are these adorable, but they are also fairly low sugar-a fact that teachers and parents alike will appreciate.
This video tutorial will show you how simple they are to make-but I’m including written instructions as well.
The Halloween Hand
Clear Plastic Gloves
Bag ties or string.
1. Pop popcorn. Please, use regular kernels and air pop or do it on your stove top. If you use microwave popcorn you will turn a frugal idea into a fairly expensive one!
2. Place a candy corn in the tip of each finger of a clear plastic glove.
3. Fill the rest of the glove with popcorn
4. Tie the glove at the wrist.
5. Repeat to make as many as you need.
Note: for added fun you could buy some inexpensive Halloween spider or skull rings and add one to each “hand”.
Variation: Make homemade caramel corn to use instead of the popcorn.