Here’s a delicious hot dip that both kids and adults love~Pizza Dip!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Mayo
- 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 4 oz shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 C pizza sauce (or plain spaghetti sauce)
- 1/2 C chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 C Chopped Pepperoni
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop into crockpot and heat on low/warm for about and hour prior to serving.
- For a layered dip: Combine cream cheese and spices and spread it on the bottom of a pie plate. Mix pizza sauce & Pepperoni and spread on top of cream cheese layer. Finally mix shredded cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot & bubbly.