We rarely have leftover Halloween candy. Seriously, we get around 300 kids a year ringing our bell, so there isn’t a lot left over. But I know many of you wind up with some leftover candy, or can pick some up for a great price on sale after the holiday.
Here are 8 ideas to use up your leftover Halloween Candy:
- Bring extra in to the office to share with your coworkers.
- Bag up in snack bags for a sweet treat in school lunches.
- Store it for later using a vacuum sealer (keeps everything fresh!).
- Make a Halloween Candy Wreath for next year.
- Save the candy for your Christmas gingerbread house decorating.
- Use them as treats for your Advent Calendar.
- Chop them up and use them for as toppings on an icecream sundae bar.
- Sell it to a dentist’s Halloween Candy Buy Back
Even better then ideas are actual recipes. Here are 12 that use up that candy stash:
- Quick and Easy Microwave Fudge (mix in some candy)
- Halloween Candy Puppy Chow
- Leftover Halloween Candy Bundt Cake
- Halloween Candy Rice Crispy Treats
- Leftover Halloween Candy Pizza
- Halloween Candy Snack Mix
- Candy Bar Cake
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Candy Corn Cereal Snack Mix
- Cookie Candy Pizza
- Leftover Candy Rice Crispy Muffins
- Use it to infuse some vodka–as in Candy Corn vodka, Jolly Rancher vodka, or Skittles Vodka