Looking for some last minute ways to make something great for your sweetie this Valentines Day? Never fear! With these 20 great crafts and printables from all over the blogosphere even someone on the tightest budget can afford to say “I Love You” in a special way.
1. How about this for a cute idea that I found on How About Orange-make a stencil for your loved ones coffee using an old plastic lid!
2. Dress up some standard teabags to make a cute Valentines day gift with these free printable Tea Bag Tags from Creature Comforts.
3. You still have time to make these cute Valentines Day Heart Pins out of felt from The Purl Bee-the materials might even be on hand!
4. Take some store bought “Hershey’s Nuggets” and print out these free valentines chocolate bar labels from Schlosser Designs to change a basic store bought candy into a one of a kind gift.
5. With an old spool, some fabric scraps and a letter stamp set you can make this very unusual unraveling valentine from Paper and Stitch.
6. Another uber cute (and practically free) idea from How About Orange-bend your standard paperclips into heart shaped ones!
7. Do you have any of those mini candycanes left over from Christmas? Well The Idea Room tells you how to turn them into candy hearts! (I will have to buy extras next year in the after Christmas sales just for this!)
8. I can think of so many holidays and occasions that I could make this heart covered waxed paper for-using different shapes of course. Talk about a great frugal way to dress up a homemade treat.
9. These woven hearts from Maya*Made could be used to decorate, as a party favor, or even on a handmade valentine.
10. – 14. Feeling crafty? Here are some simple homemade valentine ideas! A yarn heart and several other valentines ideas at The Long Thread, a paint chip valentine at Go Make Something, lollipop flower cards at Martha Stewart, and sewn paper valentine from The Purl Bee.
15. – 20. Need something a little less time intensive? Here are artistic and unusual printable valentines from MmmCrafts ,(and this Mwah one too!) The Long Thread, The Paper Seed, Ruffled, and Kind Over Matter,
Isn’t that a great lineup of ideas? Heck, you don’t have to save them for February 14th-use them all year long to say “I Love You”.