Do you love ribs? I do!
For some reason ribs always seemed to be something difficult to cook (I’m not sure why). This delicious and easy recipe for Beer Braised BBQ Ribs changed all that. Made using your favorite BBQ sauce and beer-it’s a high impact dish made with just a few simple ingredients. I’ve even tried the same recipe using chicken instead–delicious!
- Pork Ribs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lrg Onion
- 1 Can Beer
- 1 Jar BBQ Sauce
- -Cut apart your ribs, sprinkle with salt and pepper and brown briefly in a skillet.
- -Place ribs in lightly greased baking pan, top with sliced onions and pour in the beer.
- -Cover with foil and bake in 375 oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- -Remove ribs from the oven, remove the foil, and carefully pour off the beer. Leave the onions in the pan!
- -Pour the entire bottle of BBQ sauce over the ribs and return, uncovered, to the oven for an additional 1 hour.
- You can use various chicken or pork cuts instead of the ribs.
- The flavors will change depending on the type of beer and the type of BBQ sauce you use.
- Don't do alcohol? Try using chicken broth, ginger ale, cider, apple juice, or cola instead.