Have you ever considered making your own Hamburger and Hotdog Buns? With this recipe it’s inexpensive and easy! The bread machine does all the hard work-all you have to do is shape, rise & cook.
I hope you enjoy this ABM (automatic bread machine) recipe!
Homemade Hamburger/Hotdog Rolls
1 1/4 C Milk
1/3 C Vegetable Oil
1/4 C Sugar
1 tsp salt
3 3/4 C Flour
2 1/4 tsp yeast
- Place all ingredients into the bread machine in the order recommended by your machine and run on the dough cycle.
- Remove completed dough from machine and cut into equal pieces-8 for hamburger buns, 12 for hotdog buns
- Turn oven on to “warm”
- Shape your buns and place on baking sheet. If you like the sides “soft” then have them almost touching.
- Turn the oven off & place buns inside to rise for 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes, till tops are golden brown.