Here’s a nifty craft idea that the folks at the Walmart Photo department came up with! The Branch Display for holiday photo cards:
They asked me to recreate this craft and show you all how I did it!
Branch Display for Holiday Photo Cards
Narrow Ribbon (1 or 2 colors)
Red Spray Paint
1. Clean branches and remove any leaves.
Note: I couldn’t find a branch that I liked with enough small branches in the right direction. So I cheated and used duct tape to make my branch better
2. Spray paint with red paint and set aside to dry.
3. Take 2 ribbon and fold to create a loop.
4. Glue ends together.
5. Flip the greeting cards so the reverse side faces you-take a loop and glue it on to the top center of each card.
6. Hand your greeting cards on the branches
7. Spruce up with Christmas ornaments and display on your mantle or shelf.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored review I am participating in with the Walmart Moms. Walmart has provided me with compensation for this post. My participation is voluntary and opinions, as always are my own.