It’s the holidays, and sometimes I feel like I’m just hemorrhaging money. And that’s WITH trying to be very reasonable about gifts. So if there is a way to save, especially on products that I love and use anyway, well, I’m going to jump on it.
That’s why I’m going to tell you about Johnson & Johnson’s Healthy Essentials website! How would you like to save up to $35 on some of your favorite products by visiting HealthyEssentials.com and downloading coupons in December?
These aren’t measly little coupons either–I would consider them high value! Things like $1 of a Neutrogena beauty product, $.75 off Johnsons Baby Oil, $1 off Motrin IB, $1 off any Splenda product, and $1 off Listerine mouthwash, just to name a few.
Healthy Essentials doesn’t want to just be your source for coupons–they also have a lot of tools, information and articles. I browsed through quickly and found gems like “Common Myths about the Common Cold”, “Say Goodbye to Red Eyes” and a link to a Kids Wellness Tracker App. Good stuff!
Speaking of good stuff–the kind folks at Johnson and Johnson sent me a nice little surprise Christmas Care Package for helping them spread the word about the Healthy Essentials website.
Included in my product box:
• NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin® Liquid Makeup – Silky-light coverage glides on for a perfectly natural look, while the exclusive blend plus Broad Spectrum SPF 20 work together to visibly improve skin’s luminosity, tone and texture.
• CLEAN & CLEAR® Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash – With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, this purifying cleanser cleans deep to effectively wash away daily build-up – like dirt, oil and impurities deep in pores. .
• AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Targeted Tone Corrector – Helps reduce the look of stubborn dark spots, discolorations, and uneven tone to improve skin’s radiance in just 2 weeks.
• LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Dental Floss – Shred-resistant dental floss stretches, flexes and slides easily between teeth. MICRO-GROOVES® Technology removes 2x more plaque than Glide® Mint Floss.
• LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN™ Mouthwash– The only leading mouthwash with an anti-tartar ingredient and new EVERFRESH™ Technology for a dentist clean feeling that lasts up to three times longer vs. brushing alone.
• BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages – America’s #1 bandage brand covers all your wound-protection needs. BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages have covered and protected cuts and scrapes for millions of people over 90 years.
• JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Detangling Spray, – Works to instantly unlock knots and tangles in wet or dry hair.
• SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Sugar Blend and Brown Sugar Blend – SPLENDA® Sweetener Products can be used almost anywhere sugar is used, including cooking and baking. Made from a blend of pure sugar and SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener (sucralose). A half-cup of SPLENDA® Sugar Blend or Brown Sugar Blend replaces a full cup of sugar, so it provides only half the calories and carbohydrate of sugar.
Princess immediately commandeered the No Tangles spray–it’s not just for babies! My teen loves how it smells and it really helps her brush through her long hair. She also grabbed the face wash. What is it about girls and personal care products? I swear the only thing that would have excited her more was shoes.
The Splenda was gifted to my mom, who enjoys sweets but wants to cut calories. She was excited to see the brown sugar blend for her holiday baking.
Yankee Bill grabbed the Band-aids. With all the snow and cold, dry air his fingertips have been painfully cracking. He puts a bit of ointment on them and then covers them with one of those sheer comfort Band-aids to hasten their healing.
And of course the mouthwash, floss and foundation went up to the master bathroom for our use!
Thanks Johnson and Johnson!
Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. . All thoughts and opinions are my own.