Who here likes to save money? I know I do. Especially when it’s on things that I really need. That’s why it makes sense for me to share with you about Johnson & Johnson’s Healthy Essentials website!
When something is essential, it means you can’t do without it–and the products that you can find on the Healthy Essentials site are truly ones that every home needs–things like Band-Aids, Neosporin, Reach Total Care Floss, Tylenol Cold, and Motrin IB. You can print out high value coupons for these truly necessary items–over $55 in total! For example:
• Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
• Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
• Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
• Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) differentbrand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
It’s easy to do too–after a quick free sign up you just go to the Printable Coupons & Offers page, check off the coupons you are interested in and print. A neat little box on the left hand sidebar keeps track of how much money you are saving (for example you see $18.50 on the left below).
The Healthy Essentials site isn’t just for coupons though, there is a whole section with tips and tools as well. Things like “The Morning Routine” “Caring for Your New Baby” “Digestive Health” and “Winding Down and a Good Night Sleep”.
So head on over, print out some coupons and enjoy!!