Budgets are tight all around this year, and with Christmas shopping in full swing (or if you are lucky completed) people are starting to feel the pinch.
Walmart wants to help! Right now Walmart nation wide has cut the prices on some holiday staples to help you have a fantastic holiday meal. Starting with select Grade A turkeys available for $0.40/lb, Walmart’s $20 menu guarantees family favorites will be on the dinner table this holiday season. The menu includes:
* One 12-pound Grade A turkey*
* Three 11 to 15.5-ounce cans Green Giant vegetables
* Two 14-ounce cans Ocean Spray cranberry sauce
* Three 6-ounce boxes of Stove Top stuffing
* One 5-pound bag of red potatoes
* One 12-count package of Sara Lee dinner rolls
* One 22-ounce pumpkin roll cake
Not only that, but as one of the Walmart Elevenmoms I get the opportunity to give 2 lucky readers a $30 Walmart Giftcard to put that lovely meal on their own table!
This giveaway will run from today, December 15 until midnight December 19th, Eastern Standard Time.
Entering is easy, just leave a comment telling me your favorite holiday food.
Want extra entries?
1. Subscribe to Frugal Upstate
2. Tweet about the contest
3. Post about the contest
That’s it! Good luck to you all!
Note: Limit of 2 turkeys per person. Weights and brands vary by location.
Note: Walmart provided me with a $30 Walmart gift card for myself as well as giveaway gift cards for my participation in this promotion.